Are We Doing This Right?
Brown-ish Farmhouse Ale with Black Tea and Honey
Are We Doing This Right?, our second collaboration with Off Color Brewing in Chicago, is a brown-ish farmhouse ale with black tea and wildflower honey. It’s medium bodied with notes of dark fruit and fig, and finishes clean with a note of honey. Notes of fig and fruity aromas. Lingering honey notes on the finish. Dinosaur costume optional.
- Malt Bill: Irish Pale Malt, Vienna Malt, Crystal Malt, Chocolate Wheat Malt
- Hops: Warrior and Fuggles (but not a lot)
- Yeast: CSB House Yeast Blend
- ABV: 6.2%
- Serving Temperature: 45-50
- Glassware: Shaker, Mug or Over sized wine glass